- What do you say when someone gives you good feedback?
- When guys say your so beautiful?
- What is the reply of so nice of you?
- How do you respond to a sarcastic way?
- How do you respond to an appreciation email?
- What are some examples of positive feedback?
- How do you praise someone professionally?
- How do you respond to positive feedback at work?
- How do you respond when someone says your beautiful?
- How do you respond when someone says keep it up?
- When people say keep up the good work?
- What keep it up means?
- How do you thank someone for feedback?
What do you say when someone gives you good feedback?
Some things you can say:“This review made our day!”“Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.”“We are so grateful for your kind words.
Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.”Nov 30, 2020.
When guys say your so beautiful?
8. He’s proud to be with you. If a guy calls you beautiful, it means that he’s proud to be with you and wants to show you off. Introducing you to family and friends isn’t just his way of saying he wants you in his life, it’s him being proud to call you his girlfriend because you’re so beautiful inside and out.
What is the reply of so nice of you?
Usually people say ‘It’s very kind of you’ as a way of showing their appreciation, as a way of thanking you. You don’t reply with “thank you.” You use a reply that tells them that you are pleased to be helpful.
How do you respond to a sarcastic way?
If they are sarcastic, try to understand why they don’t truly mean “yes I agree” and have a civil discussion about it. If it’s about something futile, say a nice comeback, such as “okay then” or “thanks for your approval boss”. It they are serious then, just go ahead and do it!
How do you respond to an appreciation email?
Step 1. Acknowledge the appreciation.Thank you for your encouraging words.It is very thoughtful of you to appreciate my efforts and nominate me for the Employee of the year award.Thank you very much for recognizing my contribution to the team. … I am humbled by your public appreciation for my work.More items…•Feb 2, 2020
What are some examples of positive feedback?
Some examples of positive feedback are contractions in child birth and the ripening of fruit; negative feedback examples include the regulation of blood glucose levels and osmoregulation.
How do you praise someone professionally?
The Top 40 Employee Compliments“Having you on the team makes a huge difference.”“You always find a way to get it done – and done well!”“It’s really admirable how you always see projects through from conception to completion.”“Thank you for always speaking up in team meetings and providing a unique perspective.”More items…•Jun 25, 2019
How do you respond to positive feedback at work?
Here’s how to respondThank you! I really appreciate the feedback.That’s so good to hear! I’m glad [it turned out well/you were pleased with the end result/our hard work paid off].Thank you!
How do you respond when someone says your beautiful?
Spice it up a bit by complimenting the person back. For instance, if you are told ‘you are beautiful’ respond by saying, “you too, that dress compliments you.”
How do you respond when someone says keep it up?
A good response to this is, “Thanks, I will.”…Keep up the good work.Boss: Katie, I really like the way that you designed this. The colors really work well together. I think this is going to look great.Katie: Oh, thank you.Boss. You’ve really been doing some great stuff lately. Keep up the good work.
When people say keep up the good work?
Definition: The phrase keep up the good work is used to encourage a person to continue doing the good things they are doing now.
What keep it up means?
used to encourage someone to continue doing something: You’re doing very well everybody. Keep it up!
How do you thank someone for feedback?
Example: Thank you so much for your kind words, Jane. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Jordan is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!